I finally decided to actually try some new, unexpired film just for kicks (TMax 400). Also, picked up a fresh battery for the oldie/goodie, the Canon AE-1 so I could get a as good an exposure as possible. This time, I only shot three test shots and snipped the exposed off of the reel. The negatives were thin/flat and I think underdeveloped. Not sure if I developed for 11 or 13 minutes but I felt like this was a step back. Around the same time, I loaded one of those new rolls of film to try out a Kodak Duraflex IV. With a shutter speed of 1/30, it’s easy to get blurry images, which of course I did. They were also underexposed, as it was too late in the day to mess around w/this one too. I will revisit though. Looking forward to a nice, bright day.